Wednesday, October 26, 2016

My First Post

Hello people of the world! I have recently created a blog on Blogger. In this blog I will show you tips tricks and other amazing things you cab do in the world of Minecraft. I may also do a spanish soap opera spoof with my friend called The Amazing Adventures of the Brohittos. And yes, I know my mom's avatar is on there, but it will change soon.

I will also give update news! Here's what was added in Minecraft 1.10; the Frostburn update: 

+ Added Polar Bear
+ Added Husk and Stray
+ An auto-jump option
+ Structure blocks for custom maps
+ Underground fossils made from bone blocks
+ Added Magma Block
+ Added Nether Wart Block and Red Nether Bricks
* Improvements to some commands
* Some huge mushrooms can be even larger
* A rare chance to find lonely trees in plains
* Find abandoned mineshafts filled with gold in mesa biomes
* Villages generate better paths between the buildings
* More variations of villages, based on the biomes they are built in
* Endermen have been spotted in the Nether
* Many bug fixes
- Removed Herobrine

I will also give update news for future updates. If you want to enter future updates yourself, you can enter experimental dev. versions (snapshots) to play in a world with 1.11 or newer.

1. Enter the Minecraft launcher and click "edit profile."

2. You can see "Version Selection." Click enable experimental development versions (snapshots).

3. You can see the newest snapshots and pre-releases. The most recent snapshot it 16w41a. You can also enable beta and alpha stages too.

Anyway this has been the FIRST EVER entry of My Amazing Blog of Randomness. See you next time on MABoR.

No comments:

Post a Comment